Oriens Capital is a prominent and respected private equity fund manager to lower mid-market privately-owned businesses.
Established in 2016, our management team has proven experience in building networks, executing proprietary investment transactions, and implementing an investment game plan. Our Fund 1 portfolio has a diverse range of high quality and resilient businesses. We have achieved strong growth in sales, earnings, and value across the portfolio.
Our core investment types
- Equity capital invested directly into a business to support growth initiatives.
- A minority investment in partnership with existing owners and management team.
- Targeting growth through people, new markets, products, or technologies.
- The purchase of existing shareholdings to facilitate business or shareholder succession.
- Partnering with new management, or the appointment of new management.
- Taking a controlling shareholding, incorporating debt finance to provide financial leverage.
Occasionally, recapitalisation opportunities will be considered, and investments may incorporate elements of both expansion and succession.